It hit me today that 25 is quickly approaching and I still have a lot I had hoped to do and brave by then. Sure, I’ve already done quite a bit before hitting a quarter century, but there are endlessly more things I’d like to try out before I hit that age which allows me to rent a car without paying additional fees.
So, as all list-lovers do, I compiled a list. There are a couple of rules, of course. All things must be feasible and all things must be trackable. What’s the point otherwise?
So here it is, my list of 25 things I want to do before I turn 25.
- Check out Mount Rushmore (Plan to complete on 09/02/2018)
- Go stargazing in Badlands National Park (Plan to complete on 09/02/2018)
- Find an exercise that I enjoy – ha. ha. ha.
- Cut out soda for a full year – like, seriously, it’s so bad for me *sips Pepsi* (Attempt Starting 08/01/2018)
- Buy my first gun
- Apply for my CHL so I can conceal carry said gun
- Attend an Elevation Worship or JesusCulture concert (Plan to complete on 10/19/2018)
- Get dolled up and check out the Scioto Downs Race Track
- Host a “Book Reading” party
- Win NaNoWriMo – I have exactly one more shot at this before I turn 25 (Plan to complete 11/01/2018-11/30/2018)
- Try out Karaoke
- Eat at an upscale restaurant that requires formal dress and costs $100+ per person.
- Go to a drive-in movie theater – how have I still never done this??
- Weekend getaway to Portland, OR to check out Powell’s Bookstore
- Dine out all by my lonesome
- Run a 5k
- Try zip-lining on for size – did I mention I’m terrified of heights? As in absolutely petrified.
- Feed a giraffe at the zoo – or elsewhere, but I find it unlikely I’ll stumble across one in the Badlands…
- Get a facial – I’m 23 and don’t even know what this is..
- Play a game of paintball
- Watch the Sunrise and Sunset of the same day
- Make a piece of pottery
- Start a fire with steel and flint (Completed; 07/21/2018)
- Attend a murder mystery dinner
- Attend a Native America Pow Wow
Now to get to it… 🙂