I cannot even begin to describe the way my life has changed since God healed me of Fibromyalgia. There literally are not enough words, but here are a few to give you an idea of the new me:
- I actually have energy throughout the day
- My brain feels clear, there isn’t even a minor haze around the edges
- With a clear brain has returned the desire to DO THINGS again- my schedule is BOOKED
- I don’t have pain, like, at all.. I had a minor headache the other day, but it was literally nothing in comparison to days of old
- I’m still awake after 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, AND EVEN 11pm
- The best part to date: I’ve started EATING MEAT AGAIN (glory be!!!) without throwing up
On the topic of meat- I was ready to cry as I partook of chicken again for the first time in roughly two years. Sweet, darling, dear chicken. Oh how I have missed your meaty essence.
It’s hilarious, I now have options again when eating out. The other day I was contemplating what drive thru to go through for my usual “fries only” order. I was headed to McDonald’s and had to drive past KFC to get there. “I wish I could eat popcorn chicken,” floated through my brain as I came upon the smells-delightful-franchise. Then I figuratively gave myself a good punch in the head. Popcorn chicken WAS an option! I quickly turned into the parking lot and what followed was a heavenly feast.
I seriously can’t get over it.
Also with my healing came the normal body routines from waaaay back in the day. I’m a night owl again, and mornings have gone back to sucking. I’m working to readjust this as I miss waking up before the sun to enjoy a good book and coffee prior to work. BUT, I don’t miss WHY I woke up before the sun, so even if I never get back to this routine – I can deal.
Anyway, this is just a short post to respond to curious folks who have been asking if the healing lasted. I’m still feeling GRRRRREAT! The healing was for real and legit and permanent – no rebounds. 🙂
How’s your week been so far?