I know it’s only the 4th of January, but I’ve learned so much already. Here’s a list version because let’s be real, we’re all too lazy for a paragraph- just like I was too lazy to make this a lengthy post. 😉
- Sparkling Cider is not delit-chous (my new way of saying delicious.. judge me). It does not taste like fizzy apples.
- My body doesn’t like melatonin. No matter how small the dosage. It makes me sleep through all my alarms.
- Yoga is not easy and makes you feel stupid and dead.
- Don’t eat the 5 day old chicken in the fridge, even if it looks and smells just fine.
- I’m officially too old to stay up until 4 am, watching chick flicks with friends.
- I really do get sick if it snows. It snowed today. And now I’m sick.
- Getting a new down comforter was both brilliant and stupid. My room looks more put together, but my bed refuses to let go of me in the mornings.
- Using a favorite song as my alarm in the mornings does help me wake up, but only long enough to finish the song, then I’m out again.
- Getting up early truly means you get loads more done in your day. It also means you’re ready for bed by noon.
- Eating healthy requires eating more. Green stuff goes straight through the stomach. It’s like you never even ate five minutes after you ate. Good thing I don’t feel hunger pains. Just nausea, dizziness and migraines.
What have you learned in the four days that are 2016?